[lbo-talk] On Wikileaks

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Dec 1 10:13:30 PST 2010

"Wikileaks seems like 250,000 pages of gossip to me. Not that I'm opposed to gossip. But I like it distilled, and with pictures. And to be about Jennifer Aniston, not Angela Merkel."

What the hell is it about Jennifer Aniston?

But there are real problems. Turns out people are starting to get antsy about buying houses when they are not sure that they can actually get any kind of legal title to them.

It seems like the latest financial innovation was to create a form of fictitious capital which kinda undermines certain forms of private property. Hoist on its own petard.

Perhaps what will become increasingly transparent is that it's about power and nothing but.

Joanna