[lbo-talk] Wikileaks Wire

lbo83235 lbo83235 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 10:56:55 PST 2010

Again, not to suggest there's been some sea-change in power relations, but here's a fairly jaw-dropping run-down of specific, concrete fallout from this round of leaks:

<http://www.talkingpointsmemo.com/live/wikileaks_wire/wikileaks_wire.html?ref=fpb#100>

>From a management perspective, that's a nightmare of a list: faced with that pile of piles of shit, very little else is going to get done for the next several weeks, and some important relationships - important in the sense of the associated costs of maintaining US dominance / influence in certain regions - have been permanently altered. It's not the beginning of the revolution, but we need to learn from it - because you can be assured they will.

If nothing else, I'd like to think that having to put all that time into damage control gives somebody, somewhere slightly less opportunity to fuck with the rest of us for a little while.