[lbo-talk] The Horrible Swiss

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Wed Dec 1 17:18:15 PST 2010

Ian wrote:

> The exegetebot strikes again!

At this point, it may be more convenient if Ted would just number the Marx and Engels quotes he invariably inserts into threads. Then he could just reply (say) "17" and save us the trouble of reading the same bloody quotes over and over. I love me some ol' Whiskers, but c'mon!

Ted's just letting Hegel, Marx and Engels speak for themselves. Both the bearded ones have been so misunderstood by left intellectuals over the years that their own words actually need repeating. Let us remember why Marx once quipped, “Je ne suis pas Marxiste.”

Commie greetings, Mike B)

*********************************************************************** When classwide solidarity is a crime, the mask of democracy is removed to reveal the ugly face of capitalist dictatorship. http://wobblytimes.blogspot.com/