[lbo-talk] On Wikileaks

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 2 06:49:15 PST 2010

SH

>>Just checked & it is blocked in China. I am not surprised.

CB

>Did this "information" come from the State Department?

JG

Uh, no. I believe Sandy lives in China. And who in their right mind would think that the PRC wouldn't put a firewall around Wikileaks? Do you think CCP leaders and policymakers want information/misinformation/disinformation about its relationship with the DPRK and its views on Korean peninsular affairs (among other things), vetted and edited only by Wikileaks personnel and Guardian editors, being made available to the domestic public? Get real. It sounds as if Russia is on the verge of blocking access, as well.