[lbo-talk] Inequality on the Diamond

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 04:36:24 PST 2010

The problem is not the players or their salaries. The problem is that the owners have ripped off the public and gamed the system to the point where their monopolistic power has driven an utterly desirable struggle for free agency (given that it is capitalist sports) into the realm of extraordinary irrationality. A