[lbo-talk] Rush Limbaugh, of all people, seems to like Wikileaks

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Mon Dec 6 21:35:27 PST 2010

I have never heard or read a word by Limbaugh, & would not know of his existence except for this list (and one student I had years ago who said he liked hi). I agree with Michael. Pope wrote, "Fools rush into my head and so I wrote." But there are no Popes on this list to make anything interesting out of Limbaugh.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Michael Smith Sent: Monday, December 06, 2010 7:25 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Rush Limbaugh, of all people, seems to like Wikileaks

> At the same time he wants Assange strung up

Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly etc. -- these are really inconsequential epiphenomenal figures. We should all swear off paying any attention to them whatsoever. It's a residual liberal tic.