[lbo-talk] Billy Joel

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 14:19:43 PST 2010

Bryan: "When I am stuck in a waiting room, I can just about guarantee that the music played, whatever genre it is,"

[WS:] I do not mind the elevator/waiting room music that much - virtually all of it is low key and rather monotonous, so it is easy to filter it out and ignore it. What gets me is "partial music" or rather high pitch chirping noise blasted by people listening to their ipods of mobiles on a full blast. Or alternatively, the bass "booms" emitted by car stereo systems. It does not matter what kind of music they listen to - what others hear is only certain frequencies of it that "leak" out of their earpieces or cars. Highly annoying - I would rather listen to any full-spectrum elevator music than to this crap.

Wojtek