[lbo-talk] Protests being planned around the world in support of WikiLeaks` Julian Assange

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 8 12:08:18 PST 2010

[WS:} But then Michael Moore used personal embarrassment and ridicule as the main toll of his critique. If memory serves he said something along the lines that corporate functionaries are immune to factual critique because for every fact they can manufacture a counter-fact, but they have no way of responding to ridicule. Tricky Dick would reportedly get personally upset when criticized in public. Obama is said to act likewise http://politisite.com/2010/06/08/obama-cant-take-criticism-from-the-press-nixon-like-hostility/

I have no way of knowing of sure, but I do not think that most functionaries have super-human, stoic qualities. I am more inclined to think that many of them are petulant petty pieces of shit that learned how to hide their emotions under the mask of officialdom and canned speech.

Wojtek