[lbo-talk] what WBAI is doing with my old time slot

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 9 15:13:56 PST 2010

At 02:54 PM 12/9/2010, Doug Henwood wrote:

>This just in from Mitch Cohen, chair of the WBAI local board:
>
> > What an absolutely fantastic interview Robert Knight is doing right
> > now with Wavy Gravy,

Funny. lnp3 has something new about Wavy Gravy and tells us that

"In 1965 [Wavy Gravy] moved out to Los Angeles and got connected with Ken Kesey's Merry Pranksters and the Grateful Dead, eventually founding a commune called the Hog Farm."

At the risk of another finger pointing from Carroll... hippies, ugh.

http://louisproyect.wordpress.com/2010/12/08/documentaries-about-spalding-gray-and-wavy-gravy/