[lbo-talk] getting back to criticism

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 11 12:02:55 PST 2010

pandora akkiraz:

> Rowe left AMM after a disagreement regarding John Tilbury's refusal to play in
>the US while the wars in the Middle East were at their height

This is new to me. As far as I know Rowe left AMM because of statements made by Eddie Prevost in his second book -- concerning the preparation of the concert that ended up recorded on the CD Hands of Carravaggio, among other things.

Rowe's split from AMM, to the extent it has been dealt with publicly, has always been presented as the result of a spat between Prevost and Rowe. I've seen nothing to indicate that it had anything to do with Tilbury's Anti-Imp politics.