[lbo-talk] Winter/Christmas dinner?

// ravi ravi at platosbeard.org
Wed Dec 15 09:54:34 PST 2010

[reposting in case it was missed. apologies for this [last] duplicate.]

Michael Pollak, Julio, Joe, others,

any interest in meeting (with families perhaps?) in NYC for dinner (or even lunch!) during or around the Christmas week (preferably before the 29th, since I might be out of town 29th to the 2nd)? I think we have done this a couple of times in the last few years with moderate success, so testing the waters here. If there is interest, I will post up one of my poll pages to finalise the details.

—ravi

(Joanna, I will keep you posted as well)