[lbo-talk] Marx Reloaded

Max Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Tue Dec 21 11:12:32 PST 2010

That dovetails with the problem that much of the criticism of economic policy from the left has rested on right-wing nostrums, such as hysteria about deficits, borrowing from the Chinese, and "printing money."

Former IMF economist Simon Johnson has had a great run bashing U.S. finance the way the IMF has abused Third World debtors in the past.