[lbo-talk] Marx Reloaded

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 21 11:12:42 PST 2010

At 11:01 AM 12/21/2010, pandora akkiraz wrote:

>anyone else disturbed by the fact that this rather useful movie doesn't
>mention imperialist wars (militant neoliberalism) for its entire length,

It's a glaring omission that I noticed but wasn't really surprised by. Adding Chalmers Johnson to the mix would have been wonderful.

>and paints the IMF in a glowing light?

And George Soros too. Take out Soros and put Johnson in and it would be much better. Too late, alas. (Although with the wonders of modern technology...)

>A word or two on your take on it? Worthwhile seeing? Waste of time?

Definitely worth seeing. But if you've been reading Left Business Observer for any length of time it's old news.