[lbo-talk] Private vs. public ownership

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 09:50:19 PST 2010

Jordan: "more to do with your complaint out of one side of your keyboard about propaganda and your claim out of the other side of your keyboard that the best thing to do is to make shit up."

[WS:] OK then, what do you suggest as the best way of fighting propaganda?

rational discourse does not seem to be very effective, judging from the case of the United States.

Wojtek