[lbo-talk] uh-oh! too much regulation!!

Dennis Perrin dperrin at comcast.net
Wed Feb 3 05:14:36 PST 2010

Doug:

> Sometimes I think that many on the left see the masses as some radical
> sleeping giant just waiting for an alarm to ring. They aren't, you know.

No shit. My family's a little more aware than average, but they hide behind their toys and distractions at the first sign of discomfort. Just had a argument with one of my cousins, who is not dumb, but man is she afraid. She thinks I'm crazy and "dark" for wallowing in all this shit. Why not watch the Grammys, ooh and ahh at the pretty people, and read Us Weekly?

Dennis