[lbo-talk] lbo-talk Digest, Vol 1122, Issue 4/in reply to Doug's question/in reply to brad b.

MICHAEL YATES mikedjyates at msn.com
Thu Feb 4 15:29:52 PST 2010

The way I see it, the vast mass of people are wage laborers, and as such, they are objectively in opposition

to their employers (subjectively they may have all sorts of notions). So I try to write as a member of the class

of wage laborers, in opposition to their class enemy. As "one of them," whether they like it or not!!

I might add that I do not see how what I said the other day about things I have observed in nine years

of travel around the country is disparaging. How so?