[lbo-talk] a new low

Dennis Claxton ddclaxton at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 5 13:29:12 PST 2010

At 01:06 PM 2/5/2010, Carrol Cox wrote:

>To be a citizen was to be a soldier; to be a soldier was to be a
>citizn.... land tenure presupposes military occupation of the land and miltary
>defense of that land. And this is still to some extent thecase.

Yeah. I had to take out some squatters last night before I could get dinner on. And my daughter had to stay up late because she couldn't do her homework until I got those fuckers out of the way. She has a math test today. I hope lack of sleep doesn't affect her performance. She's barely passing as it is.