[lbo-talk] weimar shadows

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Feb 9 08:12:44 PST 2010

brad bauerly wrote:

> While I haven't argued that we should 'reach out'

There is no "we" to either reach out or not reach out to anyone. "The Left" is an empty category. If you want to talk about what the left should or shouldn't do you need to first explain how the thousands of individual leftists should go about froming a left that can do the reaching. Otherwise all this is another example of sandbox politics: first-gradres pushing play trucks around on roads they mareked out on the sandbox in their classroom.

Carrol