[lbo-talk] an important new movement

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Tue Feb 9 17:00:01 PST 2010

-----Original Message-----
>From: Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com>

>Shouldn't they be out burning cars rather than watching porn?

Well, maybe it is better to harry than to burn.

No, wait. It is better to make merry than to burn.

Hang on a minute. It is better to make merry by burning than to...

No, that's not right. It is better to make hay while the creek don't rise.

Aw, screw it. The kids have got to start somewhere. Now, back in my day, you couldn't be a radical unless you helped Paul Kantner burn a police car. (True story, but not about me.)

Thanks,

John A

http://www.arkansawyer.com/wordpress/