[lbo-talk] BHO doesn't "begrudge" Jamie & Lloyd's bonuses

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 08:20:51 PST 2010

Can I get box or mezzanine seats to watch Jamie and Lloyd be savvy? Are there offices going to be wired into my Comcast Cable system, perhaps as part of a business package, some time soon? I'd love it if the public and I could to be kept abreast of their moment to moment activities. Are they going to get camera bays in their outer offices? Could I arrange for CC to thrown fastballs at them, or Pujols to rifle line drives by their heads, or Manny to whip them with his hair...?