[lbo-talk] College Makes Students More Liberal, but Not Smarter About Civics, Study Finds....not really though...

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Wed Feb 10 17:46:09 PST 2010

This is the organization founded by Leonard Read in the 1930s. He was manager of the Western Division of the United States Chamber of Commerce in the early 1930s.

see

http://www.thefreemanonline.org/featured/leonard-e-read-a-portrait/

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu michaelperelman.wordpress.com