[lbo-talk] [OFF] Immanuel Kant: An Erotic Life

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:27:26 PST 2010

Mostly right, but she loves the paradigm of resistance. The psuedo-left loves the word “resistance”, because they like the almost biblical struggle it represents. We, the weak, the holy, against them, the Goliaths, the malevolent. We’ll lose, but at least we’ll have a history of bitter defeats to reminiscence about. This fatalism is deeply engrained on the left.