[lbo-talk] [OFF] Immanuel Kant: An Erotic Life

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 12 14:49:08 PST 2010

Bhaskar Sunkara:

Mostly right, but she loves the paradigm of resistance. The psuedo-left loves the word “resistance”, because they like the almost biblical struggle it represents. We, the weak, the holy, against them, the Goliaths, the malevolent. We’ll lose, but at least we’ll have a history of bitter defeats to reminiscence about. This fatalism is deeply engrained on the left.

JG:

This reminds me of some of the more critically appreciative (stress on critical) remembrances

of Howard Zinn upon his recent passing...

_________________________________________________________________ Hotmail: Powerful Free email with security by Microsoft. http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469230/direct/01/