[lbo-talk] [OFF] Immanuel Kant: An Erotic Life

Joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Fri Feb 12 19:19:56 PST 2010

Doug writes:

"She has a lot of virtues, but the voice reflects the moral-exhortatory nature of her politics. It's always more about outrage than understanding - even victimization than resistance or triumph."

Yeah, for sure. I've taken to listening to KPFA, the PBS of public radio in the bay area while I'm driving around, and it's bottled depression.

I mean, fuck it. There must be a way to talk about what's wrong without inspiring mass suicide.

Joanna