[lbo-talk] DiFi sides with growers in California's water war

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 07:03:30 PST 2010

In a nutshell, since it rained and snowed a lot his year and since killing 6 to 10 fish at a time couldn't possibly have multiplier effects of fish populations, the cyclical wet-dry cycles of CA precipitation can be ignored, utter irrationality of state and federal support for unsustainable, wildly exploitative, fertilizer, herbicide and pesticide over-using growers (they are NOT farmers) can be deepened and long-established scientific analyses can be overthrown.