[lbo-talk] Waht Would Have to Happen First

brad bauerly bbauerly at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 05:55:53 PST 2010

>Chris wrote:
>No one can say what will happen to me on the street; no one can say what
>will happen to me in the grocery?store. Perhaps I will be hit by?a car on
the >street; perhaps I will meet an old acquaintance. Perhaps I will be mugged. No >one knows what food is in the store; it may be that the store has burned >down in the night. There may be no store at all anymore. Therefore, I should >make no plans to go out of the house and to the store to buy food. Far less >should I actually attempt to think about what kind of food I should buy and >how I will prepare it, for there may be no oregano at all.

Are you really comparing one person planning a grocery list with one person planning how an entire society would run? More like planning a weekly grocery list for the entire world, only its not just for food it is for the whole of human social interaction and metabolism. Good luck with that one. I'm going to wait and see what everyone else wants to do first.

Brad