[lbo-talk] obama sucks - general consensus?

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Mon Feb 15 18:38:49 PST 2010

i listened to the radio today - public radio. don't recall which show from the local NPR dial. Diane Rheems?

anyway, i was half listening but it appeared that the general consensus was that obama has horrible ratings, people don't like him, are starting to judge his presdinency(tm) a failure, etc.

just my imagination? just my local radio? just diane's guests?

i did here the occasion prattle trying to rescue obama, but basically it was all pretty negative.

is that about right out there? (haven't been paying attention to the news at all. been too busy to listen.)

shag