[lbo-talk] the Vatican's top 10 list

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 03:24:38 PST 2010

I'm pretty sure that "Vatican" here is defined as "any Catholic clergyman anywhere." If you go by that standard, the Vatican has endorsed both Nazism and Communism, at the same time.

----- Original Message ---- From: Joseph Catron <jncatron at gmail.com>

Have they, now? I'm not saying it isn't true, particularly if the Journal is defining "the Vatican" as carelessly as I image, but I'll still see it before I believe it. -- "Hige sceal þe heardra, heorte þe cenre, mod sceal þe mare, þe ure mægen lytlað." ___________________________________ http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/mailman/listinfo/lbo-talk