[lbo-talk] The zen of marx (was clarification)

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 10:54:25 PST 2010

I take it you've noted that no one here has called you names, dismissed what you've had to say in the way you have our efforts, referred to your posts in the normative fashion you have or repeatedly expressed a lack of understanding without indicating an interest in making an effort as you have.

If you haven't I have.

Here's the link I, leaving in a rush to get to my students, failed to include in my earlier post.

http://www.marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1867-c1/ch01.htm#S4

With this, I stop.