[lbo-talk] The zen of marx (was clarification)

Lakshmi Rhone lakshmirhone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 11:34:24 PST 2010

meant to be really positive. good pun, huh? Sensat's description is the best that I have read as it incorporates information aspects of alienation. LR ps since Alan is not talking to me, you should tell him that to the exent that any sense can be made of what he has said about rent, he is saying the exact opposite of what Marx intended: rent is not added on to cost or value to make price; rather value determines price and thereby rent. But I am glad that Alan thinks it's a bad idea to question the psychological stability or even motives of those with whom he disagrees.