[lbo-talk] obama sucks - general consensus?

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 07:36:05 PST 2010

[WS:] My impression is just the opposite, he still seems popular, especially among DC Blacks, but then I am moving in fairly liberal circles. DC liberals do not seem very disappointed, nor do they blame Obama - their standard mantra is "it's the economy stupid." My negative views of the health care "refrom" fiasco are generally not shared by my liberal friends. Nor do they buy my view that Mr. Obama has much going against him (presiding over fat handouts to corporate bosses, failed health care reform, escalationof unpopular war) and very litle accomplishments to show.

Wojtek