[lbo-talk] Question about email

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 16:51:51 PST 2010

I having a terrible experience with using Outlook 2007 on my netbook. About half of the time this thing fails to synchronize with Gmail (both use imap) especially when I change ISP providers (e.g. I take my netbook from home to office or vice versa.) I have to exit Outlook and then restart it to get it connected to Gmail. Is this the problem of Outlook or Gmail, or perhaps both trying to sabotage each other at the user's expense in the good old spirit of capitalist competition?

I would appreciate any suggestion of solving this problem.

Wojtek