[lbo-talk] Take that, IRS!

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 18 12:22:04 PST 2010

Damn, that IRS office is like 5 miles from me. I haven't read the manifesto yet, but my understanding is he was having tax problems yet also managed to throw in some rants about health care reform and the bank bailouts. Even though the FBI took down the suicidal pilot's site, all the local news stations are reproducing it, as well.

The IRS building complex is right beside one of Austin's major highways (Hwy 183); it's amazing he swooped so low over the highway to hit the building, which he struck on the ground floor.

Of course, I am interested to see the right-wing commentariat's take on this. If the pilot will become a "leftist terrorist" somehow in their logic.

-B.