[lbo-talk] mount veron manifesto

Mike Beggs mikejbeggs at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 16:47:15 PST 2010

On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Eric Beck <ersatzdog at gmail.com> wrote:

> Capital generally takes care of a bunch of things and provides
> billions of people with a basically not-intolerable living. Wonder if
> you're increasingly unimpressed with grand anticapitalist arguments.

Isn't this another reason why we ought to spell out at least a little how we see a post-capitalist society working? If you're against capital and against the state and won't say anything about how things could otherwise be taken care of, might not reasonable people conclude that they like their not-intolerable living and credit the institutions that presently take care of them?

Mike Beggs