[lbo-talk] Take that, IRS!

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 01:44:56 PST 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 4:24 PM, Jordan Hayes <jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com> wrote:

> http://embeddedart.com/
>
> If it hasn't been taken down ...
>
> This is supposively the guy who set his house on fire in Austin and crashed
> his plane into the IRS building.
>
> /jordan

Another McVeigh.... "violence is the only answer". Great job, he killed 2 people (in addition to himself) and injured another 13.

Seeing this from the outside, it´s always almost funny how these "patriots in the name of freedom and sticking it to the man" always place the blame on the IRS instead of the real culprits of the US of A´s woes: the Pentagon...

I loved his line against Texas... "Bye to California, I will try Austin for a while. So I moved, only to find out that this is a place with a highly inflated sense of self-importance and where damn little real engineering work is done".

which confirms Richard Stallman´s rant... http://stallman.org/articles/texas.html

Poor Texas, it gets no love from those cranky software developers, even the likable Santa Claus of the software world, Richard Stallman doesn´t like ´em<http://stallman.org/articles/texas.html>...

He should have tried China or India, if one believes the results of a study published on Informationwek... * http://www.informationweek.com/news/storage/disaster_recovery/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=222900188 *which says the US of A is losing its tech edge... confirming rivers of ink warning of the flight of engineering jobs to Asia...

FC