[lbo-talk] Take that, IRS!

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 04:45:19 PST 2010

It´s not that software engineers and engineers in general are "more capable" than U.S. ones, they are FAR CHEAPER than U.S. ones. The rest doesn´t matter.

They say "for the price of one U.S: engineer, I can have four engineers in (India, China, Argentina, for that matter).

If the things those overseas engineers suck, or need 4x more people, they add more cheap engineers.

People with MBAs haven´t read http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Mythical_Man-Month

FC