[lbo-talk] the dark wisdom of Andrew stack

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 07:15:02 PST 2010

Mr. X posted: "the dark wisdom of Andrew stack"JG:

I had heard that Stack's screed was chock-full of anti-corporate capitalist sentiment, of a variety not easily appropriated by the libertarian/paleocon right. And in fact, upon reading his screed I found this to be true, even more so than advertised. But man, it is still quite a mess. It is amazing how widespread this vaguely "left," conspiracy theory- leaning, populist, anti-globalist stuff is out there. Establishment liberals may lampoon it, dismiss it, or be frightened by it, but they are partially to blame, because they helped kill off whatever tiny toehold Marxist political economy/sociology once had in USian progressive intellectual culture.

_________________________________________________________________ Hotmail: Trusted email with Microsoft’s powerful SPAM protection. http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469226/direct/01/