[lbo-talk] Fascism, right-wing populism, and contemporary research +++

SergioL652 at aol.com SergioL652 at aol.com
Sat Feb 20 11:59:14 PST 2010

I don't find it useful. The gist of the discussion seems to be whether or not the teabaggers are "fascist" in the technical definition of the term and a dismissal of any negative effects this movement will have in society outside of making leftist and liberals vote for the democratic party. I know that the Democrats are corporate and Wall Street owned and operated, but if they are not in charge then the Repugs are. Excuse me if I don't find a Repug return to power something to look forward to.