[lbo-talk] Fascism, right-wing populism, and contemporary research +++

James Heartfield Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk
Sun Feb 21 00:14:47 PST 2010

Chris writes: 'BTW, am I the only person who has noted the radical shift in Anglophone media coverage of Ukraine in the last few years?'

Well, in this part of the Anglosphere, they have just shut up about it. Most coverage is along the lines of 'ironically, now it is Moscow's favourite who is doing better' - but explanations as to the turnaround are non-existent, and still less so what the basis is for Moscow's and the EUs preferences. I see the election monitors all gave the result a clean bill of health. What is your take on it?