[lbo-talk] questions for the fascist-watchers

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Sun Feb 21 12:10:59 PST 2010

On Feb 21, 2010, at 2:32 PM, Michael Pollak wrote:

> My guess is there were at one point just as many 9/11 truthers as
> there now are birthers, and they believed just as crazy things about
> the then president. But we wanted nothing to do with them. For
> good reasons!

So you're another 9/11 falser. So be it. But you must admit that there were some "crazy" things (Freudian slips) about the then president. Like his crowing "I won the trifecta." And his little joke "When I saw the plane hitting the WTC I said 'what a lousy pilot!' " (The official story, of course, is that he knew nothing until his tryst with a pet goat was interrupted by the news that "we're under attack.") Not to mention his (or his veep's) putting the US air defenses out of action with "simulated" attacks on that very day. Since no alibis for any of that have been included in the official coverup, I certainly don't expect you to have an explanation either.

Shane Mage

"L'après-vie, c'est une auberge espagnole. L'on n'y trouve que ce qu'on a apporté."

Bardo Thodol