[lbo-talk] The Nation and brain death

ken hanly northsunm at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 22 07:25:10 PST 2010

Actually Naomi Klein was born in Canada in Montreal and is a Canadian citizen but her parents were American Vietnam war resisters and moved to Montreal. She still lives in Toronto.

As far as I know she was not involved with the Communist Party although her grandparents were but rejected it before she was born! Klein was a spoiled brat who loved to shop and shop in Malls. Her first major work No Logo was related to her reaction to this stage in her life. She also became an ardent feminist partly due to her reaction to a massacre of female students in Montreal.

See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naomi_Klein

Blog: http://kenthink7.blogspot.com/index.html Blog: http://kencan7.blogspot.com/index.html