[lbo-talk] Radio Schizo 67: INDUSTRIAL punk rock

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 24 17:33:22 PST 2010

This show's theme: Where industrial music and punk rock meet. High tehcn punk technology.

http://www.radioschizo.com/2010/02/radio-schizo-67-hardcore-industrial.html

Exhaustive? Perfectly categorized? No. This isn't the Nuggets of industrial punk in one 66 minute show. But fun to listen to? Why - yes, yes it is. :)

Direct 38 meg d/l of show here: http://bit.ly/9zWZ9H

Radio Schizo 67 playlist for the Week of February 21 - 27, 2010 ( 66 mins | 38 mbs )

1. WIRE - Read and Burn 2. PAILHEAD - Man Should Surrender 3. TIT WRENCH - Self-Storage 4. PESD - Body Bags 5. LARD - Drug Raid at 4AM

[Merzbow]

6. HIGH TECHNOLOGY SUICIDE - Paint it Black Sabbath 7. MAD CAPSULE MARKETS - War Dance 8. OPTIMUM WOUND PROFILE - Drugs Are No Fun 9. KILLING JOKE - Exorcism / Whiteout (Radcliffe Sessions) 10. GODFLESH - Pulp

[Merzbow]

11. NERVOUS GENDER - Monsters 12. SCREAMERS - If I Can't Have What I Want, I Don't Want Anything 13. D & V - Waiting 14. D & V - Al Sithi 15. CRASS - Smash the Mac 16. MINISTRY - Death & Destruction