[lbo-talk] ciao, unions

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Feb 24 19:25:21 PST 2010

Given, that in terms of relation and process, well over 80% of the u.s. population is working class (probalby nearer 90%, THEN it is probably worhtwhile ALSO to 'divide' up the poulation in non-class ways (status, income, kind of work, etc etc. But it toatlly distorts clear thinking abut soical relatins in the u.s. and u.s. capitalism to regrd those kinds of analysis as _class_ analysis. Surely, fewer than 15% of the working class is in unions.

Carrol S