[lbo-talk] ciao, unions

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 13:49:40 PST 2010

Joseph Catron

Do you know of any left theory that differentiates between them in any intelligent way? (This isn't a rhetorical question; if you do, I'll be happy to go read it, assuming it's shorter than Capital.)

^^^^^ CB: Actually, the theory I follow on this considers the petit bourgeois as a potential ally of the working class, in the "final conflict" ( The working class will draw the pb to its side against big business). The general slogan is "the People vs the Monopolies/Big Business", with many petit bourgeoisie, and certainly cab drivers and hot dog vendors, on the "People" side of that binary opposition.