[lbo-talk] Responsibilities

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Thu Feb 25 20:11:17 PST 2010

I agree they are different. I have tried various times (including in a pargraph I just wrote and deleted) to work out a fuller accounting of the fact. I will note without developmennt that _most_ of the differences revolve around those "social" issues that simply lie outside the substantial interests of the ruling class. (I find "ruling class" and every other term I or others have used unsatisfactory, but i"ll leae it here.)

Carrol