[lbo-talk] 8.8 EQ in Chile

Bhaskar Sunkara bhaskar.sunkara at gmail.com
Sat Feb 27 12:33:33 PST 2010

I'm not sure a serious alternative was evolving with Allende. Figure that they would've been hit with the same crisis of the 70s that affected every other center-left / left government in the world and a messy turn towards neoliberal austerity. Only difference being a few less thousand dead in soccer stadiums.