[lbo-talk] Inmate information

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Sun Feb 28 06:06:31 PST 2010

*shrug* if the page has been around since 1999, which was when visitors to this page counts were popular, then that isn't a whole lot. also depends on what the thing is counting. if it's including search bot visits? then there was once some speculation that search bot visits constituted something like 60-80% of all traffic.