[lbo-talk] software for mixing music

shag carpet bomb shag at cleandraws.com
Fri Jan 1 04:42:09 PST 2010

Hey all

I want to put together various clips of music. Is there any (preferably free) software out there that will help me do this with a minimum of stress. It's for a presentation, due Tuesday, which I want to liven up a bit, not just to make it snazzier, but because the "livening up" part of the presentation illustrates my main point.

If you happen to oh, say, be skilled at doing this yourself, maybe you'd be willing to do it for me? yes? yes? and not for free, but for money.:)

Thanks,

shag