[lbo-talk] My Ayn Randian, libertarian loving relatives....argh... !!!

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at verizon.net
Fri Jan 1 18:39:51 PST 2010

It's one thing to be a libt and just take advantage of public institutions you oppose on principle, but to advocate Zionism entails supporting in principle a government that is way up the arse of a subject population. There could be no Jewish homeland of the sort that prevails in the mideast without a Jewish state.