[lbo-talk] HNY

Dorene Cornwell dorenefc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 20:43:09 PST 2010

Happy New Year to all.

Honestly, I think a Nation col is overrated, though the kid certainly already needs his own internet domain.

And who cares what he reads as long as there is a Looney Tunes marathon on the Cartoon Network.

Okay so maybe I have been spending too much time hanging with my nephew....

Happy 2010 for sure!

DC